Insufficient RAM, memory is too small? Use your SD card as a working memory expansion!
There are problems with games require a lot of memory, this fixes the problems RAMEXPANDER. And they can play latest games on devices that otherwise would not be able to start such APPs. No more out of memory! No more memory is full!
Languages: English and German
- Free SD card memory as a RAM use (SWAP RAM / SWAP MEMORY)
- Swapfile RAM expansion up to 4.0 GB (file system limit)
- No limit on SWAP partition!
- The usual performance degradation when paged not occur with sd card from class-8
- Widget for PNP swap (swap on / off swap)
- Detailed Memory Information & Analysis
- Swappiness kernel parameter set
- Easy foolproof use(1 click optimization and automatic calculation)
- Supporting Tung all Android devices (root access and Kernelswap support)
- Rooted Phone
- Download RAM Explander.apk & instal it.
- Open it
- Press Menu Batton and select SDCARD Directory
- Select SD card
- Now select swap file size (here i select 804mb) you can select more or less than it
- Now Mark the Swap Active option
- And wait few a minute (Depend on swap file size)
- Done ..
- See the notification bar here you can see total memory (Here total memory 1400mb)
Video Tutorial :
Download Link :
- Connect Your Phone wirelessly:
No cables required. Just connect your device or tablet to any wireless network and tell Kies to sync your music, photos, and videos. You can even create playlists in Kies and instantly enjoy them on your device. What could be more convenient?
- Latest firmware updates:
Kies is the easiest way to ensure your device or tablet is always updated with the latest firmware.
Sync your contacts with Outlook, Google or Yahoo!:
Want to import all your email contacts onto your device or back them up? Kies can sync with Outlook, Gmail and Yahoo! – the most widely-used email applications. You can also add and edit new contacts directly in Kies.
- Create Music Playlist:
With the help of Kies you can Create Music Playlist.
Back-up and restore all your data:
With Kies, you can make sure that all the important info you carry around with you is safely backed up on your computer. You can also easily restore your previously backed up data to your device.
- File Transfer:
You can also Store valuable Photo And Videos from Phone to Computer
Download Link :
- For Windows XP, VISTA, 7, 8
- For Windows XP, VISTA, 7, 8 (Android 4.3 or Over)
- For MACOS X Version 10.5 or Above
Features of FolderMount:
* Mount internal SD card folders to external SD folders.
* Move content from internal to external when a pair is added. (Dialog prompt)
* Support for Android 2.3 – 4.4.
* Holo themed throughout and an intuitive GUI design.
* It will check SDCARD mount status and remount if necessary.
★ Rooted Phone
★ Open folder mount.
★ Click on (+) sign
★ Select source & destination
★ Click on check mark then yes
★ Now select pin icon of created file
Download link : foldermount v2.6.8 pro
Hello Guys…Here is a Great news for all Android User…
Most of Android user we face internal memory problem….All worse days has gone …
So Don’t worry I am here (Tnx to Google, Xda)
1. Your Phone Must be rooted.
3. Root Explorer.
4. Your memory card must be partition(EXT2,EXT3,EXT4). If you don’t have partition then follow the link:
1. Open Link2sd go to setting and mark/Unmark by seeing the screenshot.
2. Open “Root Explorer” and Go to “DATA” then Copy “app, app-private, dalvik-cache” (Don’t move)folder and Paste it in “SDEXT2” folder. If you have already some data/apps in this folder then just delete all this from “SDEXT2” folder. (See the Screenshot)
3. Now tap on the “apps” folder then you will find Options menu and go to the bottom you will find a Option named “Link to this folder” .then Click on the Option and Go back to the “DATA” folder and click on “CREATE LINK”. (See the Screenshot)
4. Then you will find a warning message then press “Yes” and wait until finish. (See the Screenshot)
5. After finish repeat the same procedure for the other two Folder (app-private, dalvik-cache).
Then Reboot your Phone. Yahoo you have done now go to link2sd and see the Storage Info.
*******I Instal 17 Apps and I got free 148MB out of 172MB********
NB: Before doing Always Backup your ROM. If any Damages I am not responsible Do it your own risk.