First of all download the CISCO Packet Tracer software(Any Of them Given below) in your computer. Then Follow the Given procedure – Download Link :
- Cisco Packet Tracer 6.2 for Windows Student Version
- Cisco Packet Tracer 6.1 for Windows Student Version
- Cisco Packet Tracer 6.0.1 for Windows (with tutorials)
Installation procedure: 1. Double click on setup file to launch installation wizard. 2. First window of installation process suggest you to close another applications. It’s not necessary, but if you could do this, you should do this. Click Next to start the installation.
3. Next window is “License Agreement“, it contains all legal information, and user rights. Accept agreement and click Next.
4. Next window is “Select Destination Location“. By default it would be install in program folder of system partition. If want to install it in other location, click on Browse and select the desired folder.
5. Packet Tracer creates a shortcut link, to launch it. By default it would try to put shortcut link in start menu for ease of access. Click Next.
6.Installation wizard offers two another shortcuts to access the packet tracer. Select if you want them and click Next
7. Now installation wizard will list all the options you have selected. If you have made any mistakes click Back button and correct that. Click Next when you are ready to install.
8. Installation will take few minutes.
9. Installation wizard has finished its job. Wizard gives you an option to launch Packet Tracer directly for first time. From next time you would have to launch it from start menu or other shortcuts, if you have selected any during the installation. Click Finish
10. Congratulations, we have successfully installed the most powerful simulator software for CCNA practice. Good luck on your studies
Here is the Video Tutorial :