GB to ICS Upgrade
Upgrade Procedure for GB to ICS and Increase Your System patition(Symphony W25)
Hi ..Everybody..Now I am going to tell the process How to Increase System memory 200mb (Symphony W25) ..
At first you have to download the BP from here..
Download any One Of them. Here I will show the procedure of “591357_8376_WCDMA_V0005″ , But don’t worry If you download “591369_8379_WCDMA_V000001″ its also the same procedure..
Then Extract “591357_8376_WCDMA_V0005(System 200mb)”.
Then download the “Flash tools” link is..
- Switch off your phone, remove battery,SIM Card,SD Card.
- Place battery on your phone, Hold POWER BUTTON+VOLUME DOWN BUTTON together, you will see “QPST Entry Download”.
- Now, connect your phone to your pc.
- You will see a popup like this, cancel it.
- Go to your device manager and follow the procedure below :
For you the driver location will be
“”S01_Drivers\drivers\Driver\HK11-VB717-27\HK11-VB717-27_1.0.56\Win32\x86\free”, Click Ok, and press Next. Driver will be installed. Close it. Go to device manager and you will see something like this :
- In my case i got COM3, you may have different port number. Now go to “Flash tools” and Open “fastboot220.127.116.11.exe”. You will see something like this :
Click on “BP Browse” select folder “591357_8376_WCDMA_V0005″, Put the port number on “BP Port” and press Download, download should start if everthing is allright, after download compleate “fastboot18.104.22.168.exe” will close by itself.
You have Done ..
Now You have to instal CWM recovery.
Here is the Screenshot :