CWM & Rooting Process
If you root your Android then you’ll lose your warranty.
So be careful and do at your own risk..
- -Instal Samsung Kies in your PC.
- -Open Odin 3.07.exe
- -Put your phone into Download Mod (Power button-Home button-Volume down button,at same time)
- Press Volume Up Button
- -When you enter in Download Mod, you should get blue box on Odin 3.07
- –Uncheck Auto Reboot option
- -Go to PDA and find your recovery, then click on OK
- -After you checked everything click on Start
- -It should take around up to 30-40 seconds
- -When its finished take out battery, put it again
- -Go to recovery mode (Power button-Home button-Volume up button,at the same time)
- -Navigate with Volume Rockers (Volume Up- Volume Down)
- -Select via Power Button
- -go to install zip from sdcard
- -Find root package, and install it via pressing power button
- -go back and reboot system now
You have rooted your s2 plus !
Download Link :
- Odin 3.07
- CWM Recovery I9105/P (Android 4.1.2)
- CWM Recovery I9105P (Android 4.2.2)
- CWM Recovery I9105 (Android 4.2.2)
Source : Xda