Galaxy Note N7000 Flash
Bricked Galaxy Note N7000 ,Don’t Worry Here is a Easy Solution Just follow it..
You won’t see nothing on the screen because the bootloader is wrong…..
Remove Phone Battery & Again put the battery in then do following.
- Install Kies on your computer, connect your phone and make sure that all the drivers installed correctly.
to instal kies click here
- hold “vol down”+”home”+”power” for 15 seconds…
- release then press “volume up”.
Note: Don’t worry about seeing anything on the screen or any keys light
it will be blank this is because bootloader is incorrect.
- open odin you should see comxx in listed flash the original bootloader back
into phone this will/should resume visual display.
Load File in PDA NOT BOOTLOODER
- Wait 10 seconds.. Remove Battery Then Boot Back into Bootloader following steps “2&3″
- Extract zip file (Download link given below). Put the phone into download mode (vol. down+home+power buttons),
- Then Again connect the phone via USB. Choose continue on the phone, Now ID:COM box shud turn yellow (see Image)
Make sure that only two boxes are checked in odin – “Auto Reboot” and “F.Reset Time”.(See Image)
– If your downloaded file contains Single files
Choose PDA button in Odin and select tar file you extracted before. (see 1st Image)
– If your downloaded file contains multifiles
Choose CODE in PDA, MODEM in PHONE, Multi CSC in CSC(see 2nd Image)
- Choose START button.
The phone will reboot after the flash. Done.
Download Link :
NB: Any Kind Of Damages I am not Responsible. Do At your own risk.