- If you are using any Custom ROM such as- CyanogenMod, Paranoid Android, AOKP, SLIM ROMs etc, then it’ll replaced by this official Stock ROM
- Custom Recovery (CWM or TWRP Recovery) will be replaced by Stock Recovery
- After flashing official firmware, your device will no longer belongs to rooted device. However you can root your device any time after flashing the firmware.
- Download Android 2.3.6 XXMC2 Firmware with bootloader for Galaxy Y Duos S6102 & Extract it.
- Switch off your phone and boot Galaxy Y Duos S6102 into Download Mode by pressing and holding the Volume Down+Home+Power buttons (long press until the boot screen appear),
- now press Volume Up key to proceed to Download Mode.
- Extract the downloaded Odin3-v1.85 zip file and run the Odin3-v1.85.exe file as an administrator (Right click on the .exe file and click on Run as administrator)
- Now connect your Galaxy Y Duos S6102 to your computer via USB cable (Must need to instal USB Driver )
- In Odin3 screen, you should see a COM Port number like “0:[COM7]” at ID:COM section and “Added!” text at the message box. This means your device has been detected by Odin3.
- Make sure that the Below thing. & See the Screenshot to Confirm
- PIT –> torino_1205.pit
- Bootlader –> BOOT_S6102DXLC2_REV01.tar.md5
- PDA –> PDA_S6102DXLC2_REV02.tar.md5
- PHONE –> MODEM_S6102DXLC2_REV01.tar.md5
- CSC –> GT-S6102-MULTI-CSC-OLBLC2.tar.md5
- Now, click on the Start button to begin the installation process, wait few moments.
- Once completed, you would see “PASS!” message in ID:COM port having green background
- Your phone should automatically reboot after completion
- You can now disconnect your phone from computer
Congratulations, your Galaxy Y Duos S6102 is now updated to the latest and official XXMC2 Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread firmware. Hope you successfully completed the update process.You can confirm the firmware update from Settings-About Phone.
Download Link :
- Android 2.3.6 XXMC2 Firmware with bootloader
NB : Any Kind Of Damages I am not responsible. Do it at your Own Risk
Source : Xda