Hi ..Everybody..Now I am going to tell the process How to Increase Internal Memory (Symphony W25) .. At first you have to download the BP from here..
Then download the “tools”
- Switch off your phone, remove battery, , .
- Place battery on your phone, Hold POWER BUTTON+VOLUME DOWN BUTTON together, you will see “ Entry Download”.
- Now, connect your phone to your pc.
- You will see a popup like this, cancel it.
- Go to your and follow the procedure below :
For you the location will be “”S01_Drivers\drivers\Driver\ -VB717-27\HK11-VB717-27_1.0.56\Win32\x86\free”, Click Ok, and press Next. Driver will be installed. Close it. Go to device manager and you will see something like this :
- In my case i got , you may have different . Now go to “Flash tools” and Open “fastboot22.214.171.124.exe”. You will see something like this :
Click on “BP Browse” select folder “591369_8379_WCDMA_V000001_S01(Int-212,sys-170)″, Put the port number on “BP Port”, take a deep breath and press Download, download should start if everthing is allright, after download compleate “fastboot126.96.36.199.exe” will close by itself. Now You have to instal CWM recovery. After Completing you will get 212 MB internal memory and 170 MB System memory..Here the screenshot… Some ROM link are given below which System file is less then 170mb….
You have done now Enjoy …. NB: Install This ROM which system file less then 170mb and do it your own ricks.